The Room Reclaimers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tygarn
Tygarn
TyGarn

Ty'garn the Gem Dragonborn Warlock Empty Ty'garn the Gem Dragonborn Warlock

Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:12 am
Tygarn
Tygarn
TyGarn

Ty'garn the Gem Dragonborn Warlock Empty Re: Ty'garn the Gem Dragonborn Warlock

Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:32 pm

So, you want to know more about me, Ty'garn?  Ok, have a seat, relax, and I'll tell ya.

First, as you can already tell, I'm a dragonborn.  Look at my backside, go ahead look.  No tail.  Surprised?  Don't be.  I'm a gem dragonborn and we don't have 'em, don't need 'em.  

What sort of dragonborn am I, you're wondering.  Well, I'm no angel.  I may have helped myself to other people's things but, if they really wanted it that badly, they would have secured it better.
I'm no devil either.  I've may've broken a few bones in my day but I let 'em live if I can.

I've got a bit of eh temper, I know it.  I'll tell ya little story about this smoking hot lady I was eyeing.  And no, she wasn't a fire dragonborn. She was a 10 with all the right curves, if you know what I mean.  Anyway, I'm a good looking guy but she's got her eyes on another bloke that's not half the dragon I am.  He's more of a psuedodragon if you ask me.  Cherox is his name and he's a mighty fine prick of a swordsman with his scrawny body.  So I go looking for my own sword to slice him with and I go to this store.  I'm looking at the merchandise when some quarterstaff calls for me on the other side of the room.  You heard me right, it spoke to me and said if I agree to a bond with it, it will give me power beyond my wildest dreams.  I dream big, so I made that deal.  Bashed Cherox's head good and then blasted his head off with my new power.  Well, my sweet lady that didn't fancy me now fancied me even less and ran away balling her eyes out.  Whatever.  She was probably trouble anyway.

Here's the thing though, I am now stuck with this patron bond and he's a dick.  I do like the power sometimes but my head is just filled with his nonsense.  Like he has the ability to shut up but chooses not to, if you get my drift.  Between you and me, I'm going to find someone to rid me of this nuisance or eventually I'm going to smash my head with a rock.  

In the meantime, I'll keep putting myself in harms way to hopeful end my suffering but might as well make a few coins along the way.

Alright.  You've heard my story, now git out of here before I put a hex on ya!
GameMaster
GameMaster
Admin
https://roomreclaimers.forumotion.com

Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:46 pm
That’s a pretty cool Stetson you're wearing. People are more inclined to agree with a guy wearing a pretty cool stetson.

While wearing this pretty cool stetson, you can add your proficiency bonus to persuasion checks, even if you are not proficient in persuasion.

If you are already proficient in persuasion, you have advantage on persuasion checks while wearing this pretty cool stetson.

The target of the persuasion check must be able to see the pretty cool stetson for the bonuses to take affect.

((This item has been added to your DnDBeyond character sheet))

Finally, you may purchase up to 100 gold worth of basic gear (basic gear may be found in the player's handbook). Any gold, of the 100 gold, not spent in this way will be lost.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum